April 3rd, 2014
Even while the vast majority of Superior Casino players prefer to play our massive collection of slot machine game over any other of our games, there are still times when those same players opt to spend their time playing something else; something fresh!
Luckily for all our players our casino is full of all different types of games which of course include the classic table games, our fabulous slot machine selection, video poker games and our fun selection of specialty games.
Our other types of Superior Casino players include:
Players who enjoy video poker games:
While poker is an entirely fun and exciting game on itself, video poker takes this classic table game to a whole different level of fun. Superior Casino players can choose between seven different classic video poker games such as Double Joker or Tens or Better. In addition, our players can choose between single-hand version or multi-hand up to 25 hands at a time to really watch their winning skyrocket.
Players who enjoy our Specialty games:
Our Specialty games selection is pretty much our most relaxed and low-pressure area. Players who choose these games – which include our Scratch cards collection, bingo games, Sudoku and Keno – still get a great deal of excitement since these games have been designed to offer a new level of excitement that are not found in live casinos.
Tags: Casino-Games, free casinos games, free slots games, free slots online, online free games, online slot games, online-video-poker, poker games, slot games, slots online, Video-Poker
March 15th, 2014
If you like to play Superior Casino fruit machine games then you definitely have great taste and know what you want. Our fruit machines are exciting, profitable and over all great fun. We offer our players many choices that range from video fruit machines with 5 reels, traditional games, games with bonuses and many other features.
Now, with such diversity it’s not very likely that you’re going to get bored. At least, not in the immediate future. However, just like with any other game or activity, if you overexpose yourself to these games there might come a time when you grow a little bit weary about fruit machines. You’ve probably been playing your favorite online fruit machine games with us for a long time and there’s nothing wrong with taking a break.
There are a few things that you can do in order to clear your mind and go back to playing fruit machine games without the feeling of exhaustion. How about playing any one of our other fabulous casino games? Superior Casino offers players the chance to try out (for free) games like American or European Roulette, Baccarat, Blackjack, Multi-hand Blackjack and many other popular table games. Once you feel comfortable enough and believe they have mastered the table game of your choice you can go ahead an make a real money deposit and enjoy our amazing $1,000 Casino Games Bonuses.
With the 1st Welcome Casino Games Bonus players can claim 50% up to $500. Th e 2nd Welcome Casino Games Bonus will give players 30% on deposits up to $300. The 3rd and last Casino Games Bonus will give players the chance to claim 20% up to $200.
So if you’re feeling a little bit drained from playing fruit machine games we suggest you give them a rest, take some time to enjoy another one of our amazing choices and go back to your favorite machine once you feel ready again to hit the spin button for hours on end!
Tags: casino slot games, Casino-Games, free casino, free casino games, free slots games, online casino, online free casinos, online-casino-games, Online-Slots, slots online
March 13th, 2014
If you’re still unsure if you should give Superior Casino a try then you’re undoubtedly missing important information. Of course, choosing the right online casino is pivotal to make your virtual gaming experience one you will never forget – and never let go!
But what makes Superior Casino your number one choice? There are many different reasons why you should pick our site before any other. Choosing to play in our casino will guarantee that you have access to the best selection of games – particularly online fruit machine games – the biggest bonuses, great customer support and many convenient banking options. As long as you have a personal computer with you and a dependable connection to the internet, you’re good to go! Playing online casino games has never been easier and safer.
Superior Casino offers players some of the most extravagant bonuses and promotions around. Try our online fruit machine games and enjoy our $5,000 in Slots Bonuses. Your very first deposit will be credited with a 100% bonus on deposits up to $1000 deposit. Furthermore, players can also enjoy other wonderful promotions such as our $50 Refer a Friend bonus, $1000 in casino games bonuses and much more.
And if all of this isn’t enough to convince you about our casino then turn to our reputation. Luckily for players these days there are many websites where players can turn to in order to find our more about the company. Finding out about Superior Casino’s gold reputation is easy. Simply do a quick google search about what other players are saying about our casino and you will soon learn all you can about our verifiable history of honest financial transactions, accurate and fair payout rates on all our games, the highest level of player satisfaction, outstanding customer service, prompt processing of transactions and more.
Tags: casino online, Casino-Games, free casino games, free slots games, free-slots, online casino, online casinos, superior-casino
March 10th, 2014
As you probably know by now, there’s no other online casino that compares with Superior Casino. Here you’re bound to find everything and anything you might be looking for. Of course you might find a brick and mortar casino close to your home that will have just the right selection of games, great atmosphere and much more – but it won’t have Superior Casino’s excitement.
There are many different things that make our casino the number one choice for many out there. Those who opt to play at our casino will immediately run into some of the biggest bonuses, newest and most exciting games and the convenience of placing best from the comfort of their own homes via their personal computer from just about anywhere in the world!
If you want to know why Superior Casino is the right destination for your online gambling needs then there are some factors you must consider. First off, our casino makes the list of reputable casinos that are licensed in Curacao. The most knowledgeable players approach online casinos that like ours that comply with all laws and take your personal and financial information as serious as it gets.
With such a wide variety of online casinos to choose from, players may often wonder how they will ever find a trustworthy site that offers the best games, bonuses, security and customer service that they’re looking for. The very best advice new players can follow is to go for a casino like Superior Casino and immediately take advantage of our $20 Slots No Deposit Bonus while trying out anyone of our amazing interactive fruit machine games including the fun Psychedelic Sixties, Spy Game and many others! You can also have fun with our exciting five reel fruit machine games or any of our fantastic 3 reel classics!
Tags: Casino-Games, Free Casino Slots, free slots games, online casino, slots online
March 3rd, 2014
Every online casino out there offers different fruit machine features and none compare with Superior Casino bonus round games. Our bonus games are special in nature and most of all, highly interactive and highly profitable.
Our bonus round features vary from fruit machine to fruit machine. However, the main idea behind these games is to give players the possibility of winning more and winning big. The way that our bonus games work is by having players land three or more of the bonus activating symbols anywhere on the reels and active paylines.
There are many great Superior Casino fruit machine games that offer players the chance to experience amazing bonus rounds. A game like Heroes’ Realm is a traditional 3 reel fruit machine where players will run into an unexpected bonus round feature. (Normally, classic 3 reel fruit machine games don’t have a bonus feature.) Here players will be prompted to choose between either the male or female hero characters. The screen will show a village and soon thereafter skeletons will attack the houses. Players need to use their mouse to have their hero battle these skeletons. Once they’ve succeeded beating the smaller skeletons, a rather large skeleton will appear for players to destroy. Players will earn coins for each skeleton they defeat.
A great example of a bonus round game in a five reel video fruit machine is Hobo’s Hoard. This fun game has a rather unusual theme that will take players on a trip to a hobo lifestyle adventure. The bonus round feature occurs whe three or more of the Bus icons appear on the screen. When the bonus game begins, players will need to choose one of five people. Each character will award a randomly generated coin amount, so players want to pick the one you they believe will pay out the most.
Tags: free casino games, free slots games, fruit machine casino, fruit slots, online-casino-games